EMERGENCY SERVICE      15  min         response time
GARAGE DOOR

Free Estimate

Accepted Card


Urgent Garage Door Broken Spring Repair Westfield IN


Have you recently noticed that your garage door has stopped working properly? Well, one of the reasons why it may not be working like it should be is because you may have a broken spring. Yet, like most homeowners, you have probably paid very little attention to your garage door springs. This is a little unfair to your poor springs, seeing as how they lift about 90 percent of your garage door’s weight, while your garage door opener only handles the other 10 percent.





The Importance of Safety
If you have now noticed that you have a broken spring, please understand that fixing this problem yourself can be very dangerous. Yes, there are do-it-yourselfers who have successfully replaced their own springs, but you should seriously weigh the risks versus the rewards before deciding to complete this repair on your own. The spring or springs on your garage door contain a lot of tension. If a spring breaks, it can cause injuries if they are not removed correctly. Instead of risking injuring yourself and ending up paying a hospital bill, call a Westfield garage door broken spring repair specialist to remove your broken spring and install your new springs correctly.

Trust a Certified Technician
Our company has plenty of Westfield garage door broken spring repair specialists who will get your garage door working again in no time. With a large inventory of garage door springs on hand, we can make sure we match your old broken spring with a new one.